- Definition of Privacy. Rocking Romans (hereafter "Company") defines privacy as the protection of personal or organizational information from unauthorized or otherwise inappropriate scrutiny by parties other than the Company.
- Definition of Personal Information. The Company defines personal information as that data which is specific to an individual or organization, provided by them to the Company, which could be used to identify an individual or organization as separate from all other individuals or organizations. This information could be expected to include name, email address, mailing address, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, phone number, fax number, purchasing history, and RRoC program payment history.
- Use of Personal Information. The Company makes use of personal information in its business operations as needed to identify the individual or organization tied to a specific transaction, record, purchase, request for information, or other interactions with the Company. This information may be shared with third party providers of services to the Company such as transaction support providers, email management groups, collection agencies, research groups, and other such legitimate providers of business services. Recipients of personal information from the Company are expected to treat personal information with the same level of protection and care as that which is exercised by the Company. Information will not be provided by the Company to groups that purchase personal information for the intent of marketing products and/or services to the individuals or organizations to which the information pertains.
- Protection of Privacy. The Company takes reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided to it by its customers and business partners. These steps include restriction of access to information, password protection, encryption, marking of information as confidential when it must be shared with third parties, and physical protection of written and printed materials that contain information of this type.
- Notification of Breach of Security. If a breach of reasonable protection measures taken to secure confidential information occurs, the Company will inform those individuals and organizations known to have been affected by the breach about the nature of the information specific to them which was viewable as a result of the breach.